Why are there no statistics trainers in Theren? 05/10/2015 08:06 PM CDT
There are no statistics trainers in Therenborough, nor in Lang, Muspar'i, or Throne City - basically, anywhere northways that is further from Crossing than Riverhaven. This seems strange, considering that every other province has statistics trainers. Is there any reason why this is the case?

I am asking mostly out of curiosity about DR's design history. I don't mean for this to sound like a complaint. Walking to Riverhaven isn't terribly inconvenient.
Re: Why are there no statistics trainers in Theren? 05/10/2015 08:23 PM CDT
Riverhaven is P2's.

FWIW (And that's not much) I found some trace evidence that there were plans to put trainers in Throne City... but there were plans to put a LOT of things in Throne City, and those have even less actual work done (Read: essentially none) that most of those abandoned projects.

At some point when we have someone passionate about Throne City and World Design it may happen.

For myself? I'm only passionate about one of those things, the other I'm incredibly slow so I tend to pass over those projects even when I really would like to do them.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose