River Elf/Halfling Sailor 05/16/2014 10:31 PM CDT
Can we please get rid of the River Elf. I would propose an IG activity where we can all raise money to buy the river elf a new boat... He's annoying, he says the same thing over and over, and he comes around at least once every ten minutes. For a guy who has been here for years and years and years, I'd like to see something done, Perhaps the Baron could give the guy a new boat..

Or, in an battle of epic proportions, river elf could meet Halfling Sailor and a great big huge battle could occur, end result would be they both die, and the boat sinks...

Any other suggestions, ideas, etcetera, I'd be open too.

(Does this say something that I'm not actually whining about 3.1 but rather a river elf. :( )
Re: River Elf/Halfling Sailor 05/16/2014 10:33 PM CDT

I second the big huge battle....
Re: River Elf/Halfling Sailor 05/16/2014 11:15 PM CDT
You'd think he would have joined one of the pirate crews that hit Riverhaven off and on. If the sea was really in his blood...

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: River Elf/Halfling Sailor 05/18/2014 06:19 AM CDT
We actually did this once. We raised all sorts of coin and items and handed them over to an NPC in hopes of getting rid of him. Unfortunately, nothing did change over it.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: River Elf/Halfling Sailor 06/30/2014 12:13 AM CDT
YES!

I would love a huge battle.

I'd love for the River Elf to get a boat, maybe a special mechanics boat that was not a boat but kinda like those mammoths, but looks like a boat, and can travel to many different places. Called on to come to places too... (Maybe some Premium perk, tied to Estate Holder Ring)....

Just some ideas.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.