Theren Geni's 05/16/2012 02:29 PM CDT
found this off the map place today... how long has there been geni's in Therengia?

Re: Theren Geni's 05/16/2012 10:19 PM CDT
They randomly generate on the road around El'Bains, but I don't think there is a hunting area of them. It was always explained as a 'perk' when it happened.

Player of: Lyathe and Saslisena
Re: Theren Geni's 05/16/2012 10:38 PM CDT
Oh no, there's a definite hunting area for them here.
I wandered down a side path and the whole area was a maze(you go se, then nw, and don't end up in the same room), entirely genis, and they also seemed to pay a bit better than Zoluren ones.

Been finding all kinds of stupid cool things not on maps in the past few days.

Re: Theren Geni's 05/16/2012 11:21 PM CDT
Hmm... I wonder if it's something to do with the fest being planted and other areas being put in that aren't meant to be there. Pretty sure wherever that is isn't accessible most of the time. I've never heard of it and there's been no announcement of its release.

Re: Theren Geni's 05/16/2012 11:36 PM CDT
I was told it's been there awhile, and just noone shares it's existance.
It kind of sounds like something I've heard before, but there wasn't anything I could recall.

Re: Theren Geni's 05/17/2012 06:51 AM CDT
I've heard of Geni's being up there, but was told they were premie.
Re: Theren Geni's 05/17/2012 07:22 AM CDT
It is listed as a premium hunting area under the PREMIUM command. I believe the entrance is marked on Raniks but it iisnt mapped due to the maze and lack of use.
Re: Theren Geni's 05/18/2012 12:46 AM CDT
Any hints on where it is? I have someone who's interested in checking it out.

Re: Theren Geni's 05/18/2012 12:52 AM CDT
from premium 6
- Theren - Ker'Leor, Gallows Gather (!) - forest geni
[Climb the felled tree with the fireflies in vines/creepers, SW, S, W, NW, GO GAP, NW, N, NW, NE, GO COPSE]

guess I didn't see it listed there, and was looking at an old map.

mostly I just wandered around til I found a west room, Hunt doesn't work here though since it's Estate only.
Re: Theren Geni's 05/18/2012 07:50 PM CDT
Thanks!

Re: Theren Geni's 05/26/2012 06:51 PM CDT

I believe someone mentioned it on a different thread, but the Theren geni are noticeably harder than the Crossing geni.
Re: Theren Geni's 05/29/2012 12:29 PM CDT
Hah. I remember that area now. I spent a ton of time with the dark spirits when that place first opened up.

Madigan
Re: Theren Geni's 05/29/2012 08:20 PM CDT
They did the release for them a while back. They ARE a premie hunting area, but I believe it's the kind where you can bring in non-premie friends to hunt with you. Not 100% certain of that, though.
Re: Theren Geni's 06/04/2012 02:10 PM CDT
Yep, I think the area is pretty old (relative term I know) if I recall right. The problem is that the maze in there is stupid so no one goes in there.

Madigan
Re: Theren Geni's 06/04/2012 04:20 PM CDT
I hate mazes.