Moving a Bin in Telgar's 09/05/2011 11:43 PM CDT
Would it be possible to move the bin in this room:

[The Telgar Inn, Reception]
The reception area of this rustic inn is filled with odds, ends and historical memorabilia of Langenfirth's beginnings. The unfinished walls are all but covered with rough sketches, maps and clippings from scrolls. The reception desk is a high, massive wood counter, hand rubbed to a glossy sheen. Behind the desk the wall is filled from floor to ceiling with pigeonholes for holding mail and room keys. Split log stairs lead upward to the guest rooms. You also see a waste bin.
Obvious exits: north, south, out.

To this room?

[The Telgar Inn, Tavern Room]
The Telger Inn Tavern is known for its assortment of high quality local brews and fine imports. Its kitchen offers the finest meals in the north, if your tastes run to fresh game and fish. A large bar runs the width of the room, and a row of booths sits in the back. The front of the tavern has several large tables to serve large groups of people. The smell of roasting meat and fresh baking bread mingle with the sharper odor of newly brewed stout. You also see some red Langenfirth ale, a shot glass, a shot glass, a large table, a barkeep and a chalkboard menu.
Obvious exits: out.

That would help a lot as several items on the menu leave glasses or goblets behind which are just clutter on the ground when you're drinking with friends and don't want to leave. Either that or would it be possible for those drinks on this menu to not do that, please?

Thank you!!
Re: Moving a Bin in Telgar's 09/07/2011 02:00 AM CDT
I've moved the bin in Telgar's. Let me know how it works out!

GM Alvy
Re: Moving a Bin in Telgar's 09/08/2011 09:15 PM CDT
It's wonderful, thank you thank you thank you!!
Re: Moving a Bin in Telgar's 10/02/2011 08:50 PM CDT
I'm not that knowledgable when it comes to coding, but I imagine if the GMs wanted to they could really easily drop a 18 room dillo hunting ground ( 6 rooms each tier ) on the mainland. The coding for the critter is done etc...

There has to be a larger design reason it hasn't happened yet, it can't actually be because dills can't swim.

Read into it however you want.