Crimson Crane Couriers 08/15/2017 04:25 PM CDT
The proprietors of Crimson Crane Couriers cordially invite shoppers to their new storefront in Shard, located just two blocks southeast of the Great Tower on Crystal Lane. Several unique calling card styles are available for purchase, including a special reserved collection for Estate Holder clientele. Patrons who purchased cards at Guildfest can have those festival-exclusive designs refilled at the shop, as well. Come see!

(TF, you'll get your chance later tonight or possibly tomorrow!)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Crimson Crane Couriers 08/15/2017 09:32 PM CDT
yay! Thanks for this. I've been a bit reluctant to use my cards without an easy way to replenish.

~Hunter Hanryu
"Even adjusting the pace for Simu-Soon timescales, there is no way Mech Lore is still trainable in 2014 imo" - Apu(2013)
Re: Crimson Crane Couriers 08/15/2017 10:34 PM CDT

Agreed, thanks for the release. I love shops.

Jalika
Re: Crimson Crane Couriers 08/16/2017 01:18 PM CDT

Do these work with custom titles yet? Or are there still issues with having those show on the cards?

~Kels
Re: Crimson Crane Couriers 08/16/2017 07:53 PM CDT
The only problem that I was aware of was when someone wanted to have their pre-title as a post-title on the card, but if there's another problem, please do let us know?

Thank you.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Crimson Crane Couriers 08/17/2017 06:57 PM CDT

That was the problem I was running into. I wear my custom title as a post title and could not get it on a card.

Sounds like I shall continue waiting for a day when I can do so. :)