Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 06:36 AM CDT
Ages ago I found a dragon priest area/Room/shrine thing. It wasn't a hunting area. I can't for the life of me find it anymore. I've looked several times. It was cool because it was magically warded and was a cool place to hide out. IIRC there was some cool stuff in here like an altar, and like a curtain or something leading to the room. It was forever ago when I last saw it. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? It definitely had a really creepy kind of feel to it. Anyone?

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 06:57 AM CDT

Was it the ruined temple here? https://elanthipedia.play.net/RanikMap68
Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 11:14 AM CDT
There's some sort of wall or something that you can go through in the ice caves where spirit dancers are which leads to a place that may match that description. I've wandered in there a couple of times, and imagine it's probably still there. I want to say it was toward the eastern end of the area somewhere.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 09:00 PM CDT
It might be that temple. I'll have to check it out when I get time. Thanks.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 09:01 PM CDT
I remember it wasn't in dancers... I thought I remembered it being north of shard but it's been so damned long.

Monster Elec

Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 10:23 PM CDT
World Dragon shrine under the white bridge? Just north of Steelclaw Clan.
Re: Once upon a time... 11/05/2016 11:19 PM CDT
Maybe. I'll know once I can find it and see the room desc.

Monster Elec

Re: Once upon a time... 11/06/2016 03:10 AM CST

Are you looking for the old dragonpriest hunting area that was down a path out of the south gate? The path is fairly close the one to adan'f.
Re: Once upon a time... 11/06/2016 04:44 AM CST
Was it the World Dragon and Peri'el shrine in the Black Spire? It's so cool. I've only been there once myself, and nearly got killed on the way.

[The Black Spire, Temple of the World Dragon]
The smell of incense is intense and choking in this circular chamber at the top of the tower. Numerous black candles cast a flickering light over a large block of black stone. The image of the World Dragon, meticulously carved in granite, supports the altar in its giant maw. Plain, wooden kneelers have been placed in front of a large tapestry that covers the opposite wall. You also see a steep stairway.

[The Black Spire, Hidden Shrine]
More of a grotto than a cave, this small, enclosed space deep within the mountain is filled with an air of peace and contentment. An underground stream softly burbles through a worn channel in the floor to collect in a small pool before disappearing into a cleft in the rock. Near the natural basin, a shrine has been etched into the solid stone. Luminescent lichen grows along the walls giving off a bright, pale green light.
Re: Once upon a time... 11/06/2016 05:06 AM CST
That's it! One of the coolest little creepy corners I've ever seen ig.

Monster Elec