Night Access to Shops 11/04/2015 08:29 PM CST
By order of Ferdahl Aemmin, all shops must now open their doors to citizens at night. They will not be admitted if they lead a group including non-citizens.

OOC:

All citizens of Ilithi should now have access to all shops, even at night. Please let me know if you see anything odd, or if non-citizens are allowed inside on their own... They may find a way to follow citizens in, if they're crafty.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/04/2015 11:08 PM CST
Neat! Thank you!

Raesh - "Moon Mages see stars when they do it."
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/07/2015 09:30 PM CST

This is great. Waiting out my 30 days so I can swap.

Jalika
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/10/2015 11:49 AM CST
Is it possible to let citizens with hiding cloaks/masks through at night without having to remove the item?

Such as when you 'go gate' the words say 'You flip back your hood to reveal who you are'...

It is annoying that citizens have to remove their cloak or mask to get through.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/11/2015 08:17 AM CST
Are these preventing it? I'm not sure how/why they would, but I'll take a look when I get a chance. Can you give a more specific example of what item you're talking about?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/11/2015 08:46 AM CST

It's anything that covers the features. Hooded cloaks. Bandanas. The like.

The gate is closed. Try KNOCKing instead.

> knock gate
You knock on the door set into the city gate, and the Sentinel Lyle looks at you carefully.
"Hey, I can't see your face at all, so I have no idea who you are. I'm not letting you through."
You turn away, disappointed.

> lower fab
You rearrange the folds of your fabric, revealing your face.

> knock gate
You knock on the door set into the city gate, and the Sentinel Lyle looks at you carefully.
After a brief moment, he opens the door just enough to let you slip through.

Seems intended.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/14/2015 01:46 PM CST
Seems intended, but with the change with night shops, I'd like that to be changed if you are a citizen.

A shadowsilk cloak has to be removed to go through at night. I'd assume any feature hiding item that doesn't have a 'show/hide' verb associated with it also has to be removed to get through.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/14/2015 02:01 PM CST
>>Seems intended, but with the change with night shops, I'd like that to be changed if you are a citizen.

>>A shadowsilk cloak has to be removed to go through at night. I'd assume any feature hiding item that doesn't have a 'show/hide' verb associated with it also has to be removed to get through.

I've always felt like there should be more penalties for walking around in a rolling ball of shadows that makes it impossible to identify even the race of a person.
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/14/2015 06:15 PM CST
>>Drfreak3: A shadowsilk cloak has to be removed to go through at night. I'd assume any feature hiding item that doesn't have a 'show/hide' verb associated with it also has to be removed to get through.

Masks and raised uaro's'sugi (head scarves) also bar entry.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Night Access to Shops 11/16/2015 11:40 AM CST
Anything that hides your features, including the Ghost Shroud spell seems to arouse the suspicion of the guards.

Prydaen prayer for the hunt:
http://pastebin.com/fRrP52H7