Undershard 10/05/2015 05:21 PM CDT
I realize this is kind of a silly request, but... is there any chance that the tavern, teashop, and maybe the temple in Undershard could be flagged as no-critter areas? They're neat little places that might be nice to hang out now and then, but the constant flood of mobs makes that difficult. Plus from an IC POV it seems like the people that ostensibly "live" down there might not be constantly picking fights in the few businesses that do exist there. The hunting areas are big enough that I don't think losing those rooms would really be a huge loss.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Shard Temples (light and dark) 10/05/2015 05:29 PM CDT
While on the topic of Shard stuff, is there any way that the altars in the Temple of Light and Temple of Darkness could be made into functional altars? (for favors and for cleric-ing stuffs)

I vaguely remember this question being asked in the past, though I have no clue what answer was given.

The Kasto mimic abruptly solidifies, looking very much like Kasto.
>
You say, "What a handsome fellow you are!"
Re: Shard Temples (light and dark) 10/05/2015 06:07 PM CDT

I remember making this request some years ago but I want to say the answer was something like altars are weird.
Re: Shard Temples (light and dark) 10/05/2015 06:09 PM CDT
A lot of the shrines have unique mechanics in them so it wouldn't surprise me if putting altars in those rooms would break things.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com