Whats the deal 11/22/2013 04:40 PM CST
Thought i found a niche to fill while in shard but found I am discriminated against

This hunting ground is beyond Corik's Wall, to get over the wall one must have completed the Corik's Wall quests to obtain the key which is available to rangers and paladins only or have the required climbing skill, near 500 ranks. Fenhalut starts the quest for theEmerald Knights to obtain the key.

Where is my warmage only hunting grounds....by time i get climbing to where I could enter the critters wouldnt even teach.

oh well geuss ill head back to aesury
Re: Whats the deal 11/22/2013 05:00 PM CST
>>Where is my warmage only hunting grounds....

http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/The_Hive

>>Thought i found a niche to fill

Frostweavers, Red Leucros, and the Thieves in the Spire area probably cover the same range.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Whats the deal 11/22/2013 06:27 PM CST
not really anyone can use the medalions just need a warmage to get you one.....the gate key cannot be passed to another character so there is a quite difference between the two
Re: Whats the deal 11/22/2013 07:40 PM CST
I guess this means that the options I listed for you that are on-par with mobs in that zone didn't work out for you?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Whats the deal 11/22/2013 08:20 PM CST
Hope this helps some: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mGt65-hJb1lhoKmK6u1piTmgLenNVxSciYW1o3TbuHM/edit?usp=sharing
Re: Whats the deal 11/22/2013 08:23 PM CST
Feel free to IM me if you have any questions or need boxes popped in the Shard area. theonlywarbie