Re: Muspar'i Hat-Trick Release 03/28/2010 05:13 PM CDT
Is this the new shop with sandstone bowls? I can't get in. This is in the daytime in TF:

[Muspar'i, Street of Stoneworkers]
The close clay buildings seem to crowd in upon themselves in this southern corner of the Street of Stoneworkers. Here the soft stone shows its age, with hairline cracks running across the occasional wall or storefront, some extending from the ground below to the crest of the structure several stories overhead. You also see a small storefront and a narrow doorway.
Obvious paths: north, south.
> go narrow doorway
Bonk! You smash your nose.

Secondly, is this the palace entrance? Do you need to be a citizen to enter during the daytime?

[Muspar'i, Palace Road]
Broadening into a small lot as it reaches the palace, the crushed coral road curves away from the doors in two directions. The tall entry facade belonging to Shorka's Palace stretches between a pair of slender, carved stone minarets faced with spiraling bands of polychrome tile. Tall double doors lead into the great building, set back within a niche in the grand facade. Opposite the doors is a grove of trees placed to cast shade over the road.
Obvious paths: southeast, west.
> go door
[Assuming you mean Shorka's Palace.]
Bonk! You smash your nose.
> time
It has been 397 years, 212 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
It is the 6th month of Arhat the Fire Lion in the year of the Emerald Dolphin.
It is currently summer and it is mid-morning.
You're positive it's 15 roisaen before the Anlas of Peri'el's Watch.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Muspar'i Hat-Trick Release 03/28/2010 07:18 PM CDT
>>Is this the new shop with sandstone bowls? I can't get in. This is in the daytime in TF:

Yep, a GM needs to open it for you looks like.

>>Secondly, is this the palace entrance? Do you need to be a citizen to enter during the daytime?

That is the Palace entrance but it is not open yet, not even to citizens. The new area is palace walk, which always had a gate there but was never accessible before. The palace will be available next I believe.

I can verify this as a vitizen of Velaka in Prime.

- Terra
Re: Muspar'i Hat-Trick Release 03/28/2010 10:05 PM CDT
Sorry about that. I could have swore I opened it in TF at the same time. In any case it's open now.

~ GMBasilisc ~
"The S'kra Mur, being S'kra Mur, gather each year ceremoniously around the site to taunt his ghost." ~ A Brief History of Alchemy
Re: Muspar'i Hat-Trick Release 03/28/2010 11:28 PM CDT
>That is the Palace entrance but it is not open yet, not even to citizens.

Must have misread the announcement. Thanks.

>Sorry about that. I could have swore I opened it in TF at the same time. In any case it's open now.

Thanks.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.