For M'riss 01/17/2007 05:49 PM CST
I would like to have Ways racing contests with my fellow MMs on the islands to the mainlands. I know that it would take away from creating things like Barbarian fighting pits and the like but please throw us a metaphorical bone.

Shadowmancer Stolas, Darkling of the Progeny

"Moon Mages have already been given some of the most ridiculously powerful magic in the game, third only to Warrior Mages and Barbarians" -Armifer
Re: For M'riss 01/17/2007 07:22 PM CST
I can throw you metaphorical bones all day long, it is the metaphysical which I refuse to provide.

Meriel

(c'mon, that was funny!)
Re: For M'riss 01/17/2007 10:00 PM CST
To be honest, I don't want any change in the dunes of despair as far as more desert critters - because I'd rather see more development for desert critters near Muspar'i.
M'riss is cursed. But then, I'm S'kra Mur.

Schvartzgonif. :-)

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: For M'riss 01/17/2007 10:40 PM CST
Take an enlightened selfishness view of it, Gonif. I've always been one to share my toys, and if the GM in charge of Muspar'i wants to play with my critters, I'm very unlikely to say "No." Either way, me not working on M'Riss doesn't translate to me doing anything at all for you directly in Muspar'i because it's not mine; but me working on M'Riss does give a small possibility of you benefiting indirectly from my generousity.
Re: For M'riss 01/17/2007 10:55 PM CST
I'd like to see Giant Sandworms. Sorry all I can seem to think about right now is.. "The spice must flow."

Sand Sharks might be fun too.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>
Re: For M'riss 01/17/2007 11:15 PM CST
Is the only reason we can't have a shard on m'riss because it's supposed to be "hard to get to"?

-Strk
Re: For M'riss 01/18/2007 05:37 PM CST
That was the first thing that came to my mind as well, giant sand worms that is, but I can't help but think something of this genre has already been done. Angiswaerd. I don't know their description off hand but it's always fun to tickle their belly with my blade.

Player of Pormithius