Re: The whooshing sound of a forge firing up its furnaces... 06/14/2005 01:56 AM CDT
<<...echoes down the ragged face of the Stormfells from Shadow's Reach.>>

Can anyone tell me if this is a guild only forge?

And whereabouts on the reach it is?

I've looked and asked around to no avail. I'll admit I only spent an hour or two and didn't search under every hole but I've missed it so I'm starting to wonder if my problem is that it's a guild only forge and it's one of them places that bars me.

Beliel

Re: The whooshing sound of a forge firing up its furnaces... 06/14/2005 11:00 AM CDT
>And whereabouts on the reach it is?

Climb the talus trail, and it is westish from the herbalist up there...

And, my impression is that it is a public forge, but I never bought a ticket to try that out. Be glad to hear the answer to that one too...

Kythryn
~ Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford ~
Re: The whooshing sound of a forge firing up its furnaces... 06/14/2005 11:52 AM CDT
Kythryn,

Where is this located, could you be more specific please? Is that by Shard?

Thank you in advance.

~Camiella~
Re: The whooshing sound of a forge firing up its furnaces... 06/14/2005 12:05 PM CDT
Sorry about that...

Head down to Ilithi, then Shard...head out the South gate of Shard and go alllll the way down to Corik's Wall. Before you get to the wall itself, you'll see a 'talus trail', can't remember the exact phrase right now, but to navigate it, you 'climb talus'. Head up all the way to the top, which takes you to the area known as Stormfelis. Once you're at the top of the trail there, go to the NW corner of the area (it's a large rectangle, the herbalist is to the NE, the forge to the NW). You'll see a ladder, then through the opening, and you're there.

http://drkyth.freeservers.com/maps/map38.png

Kythryn
~ Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford ~
Re: The whooshing sound of a forge firing up its furnaces... 06/14/2005 12:23 PM CDT
Thanks Kythryn! I'd have never have found it as I was looking on Sorrow's Reach. It must be for all guilds as they let me in. Nice maps by the way.

Beliel