Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/15/2004 04:57 PM CDT
<<<Greets, The Roundtoe Sutlery, located in Blackthorn Canyon, has received a nifty new stock item available in several flavors. Buy one and STUDY it, then thank GM Dare for her cleverness!

Enjoy,

Ghisel

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

There is a mailbox here.>>>

Lookin forward to seeing all the cool stuff at the wagon and good to see someone remembers the old zork series.<g> Though I think something similiar may have been used in the King's Quest series, so I may be mixing them up.
Daemog

Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/15/2004 06:01 PM CDT
>>good to see someone remembers the old zork series.<g>

Zork is where my crazy little addiction with PC adventure games started and King's Quest was also a really excellent series of games (still got um in my closet!).

Nice to meet a fellow junkie <G>

GM Ghisel

You are standing in an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.

There is a mailbox here.

>

Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/15/2004 07:26 PM CDT
I loved that game.

~Dulcinia

[Cayene] News of the day: Crossing's gates being repaired daily. In related news, expect a cold winter due to massive deforestation; Crossing's Provincial Sport named: Infidelity. Finally.. save a horse, ride a ranger. That's the news!
Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/15/2004 08:29 PM CDT
I was so addicted to Zork.

J

Any questions, concerns or issues please email me Mod-Jacania@play.net, Senior Monitor Dr-Redryn@play.net or Senior Monitor Dr-Emony@play.net.
Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/15/2004 10:21 PM CDT
LOL Quest for Glory was better. So there.

>
(Korsik dragon)
>
You exclaim, "Rawr! Fire!"
Re: New Stock Item at the Roundtoe Sutlery 06/16/2004 12:26 PM CDT
Wishbringer started it all for me.

Undead - It Does a Body Good.
http://home.coqui.net/cmguzman/iseedumb.jpeg