Environment 09/01/2003 04:25 PM CDT
Hey, when the room settings are looked at, can you work with GM Westryl or look at the distance numbers on them?

The moon mage travel spells have issues with lots of rooms.

Eldrad

>The Cormyn blinks at the glowing ball and shakes its head.
Re: Environment 09/03/2003 10:06 PM CDT
Oooh, yeah, yeah! Distance calcs rewrite! Puh-leeeease?!

-Raki
Re: Environment 09/04/2003 07:51 PM CDT
>>Hey, when the room settings are looked at, can you work with GM Westryl or look at the distance numbers on them?<<

Yes.

Just don't expect it to happen tomorrow :)

Taiga
Re: Environment 09/04/2003 07:57 PM CDT
does anyone else find it amusing that the environment release was done, or atleast announced, by a GM called Taiga?

~Some people drink coffee, I drink the blood of my enemies.~

~Bombmaster Blasword
Re: Environment 09/05/2003 01:29 AM CDT
>>does anyone else find it amusing that the environment release was done, or atleast announced, by a GM called Taiga?<<

I just had flashbacks to an Environ. Science class, arguing with my instructor on whether taigas counts should more as a woodland environment or an arctic environment, with that little bit of semantics costing me a slice of grade point for the class.

I'm going to get myself something to drink before I start going over riparian politics again.

Larcus' Player

"It's a metaphor of human bloody existence, a dragon. And if that wasn't bad enough, it's also a bloody great hot flying thing." -- Terry Pratchett
Re: Environment 09/07/2003 01:52 PM CDT
>>does anyone else find it amusing that the environment release was done, or at least announced, by a GM called Taiga?

Sure did. At least, I did...after I read your post and...looked it up... <mumbles>

--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)