Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 07/29/2018 02:10 PM CDT
Another NPC healer in Ratha would be cool. That or a list mechanic. Or perhaps another healer in Room 2. Not exactly a game-changing suggestion, but it seems like the healer that is there will switch from healing you to healing someone else who comes in and lies down even if you still have injuries, and will keep healing that person until they are completely healed (instead of, for example, swapping to take care of a life-threatening bleeder then swapping back to you).

If someone is in there, I'll wait until they are healed to avoid being rude. (Well, except the time someone was there, I lay down, and then promptly died).

But I've had the experience an number of times now of being cleaned up when someone comes in and lies down, seemingly without any life-threatening injuries. Immediately, Onsu will switch from me to that person and fully clean them up.
Re: Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 07/29/2018 06:45 PM CDT
>>it seems like the healer that is there will switch from healing you to healing someone else who comes in and lies down even if you still have injuries, and will keep healing that person until they are completely healed<<

I thought that this was true of all NPC-empaths.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 07/29/2018 07:13 PM CDT
Honestly, it's a dead horse.

All the not-player empath healing is terrible and has massive problems.

My common gripe has been that you're hamstringing 95% of the game for 5% of the rest of it; make it easier and more efficient to learn from ways besides healing players and give us not-healers sane recovery options.
Re: Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 07/29/2018 07:53 PM CDT
>> But I've had the experience an number of times now of being cleaned up when someone comes in and lies down, seemingly without any life-threatening injuries. Immediately, Onsu will switch from me to that person and fully clean them up.

Drag them out, then if ya want, drag them back in after you are done healing

Gniloi
Re: Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 07/29/2018 10:45 PM CDT
Just stand up and lay back down?

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Ratha Healer NPC tweak? 08/01/2018 11:37 AM CDT
I'm imagining a room full of injured soldiers doing burpees to get the nurse's attention.