Want some GM loving for Ratha. 12/31/2017 03:37 PM CST
Are GMs ever going to give more attention to Ratha and Reshalia? So much could be done to improve this area.

Things I would like to see:

1. The mission near the clinic to be a place that can be entered with cots to lie on, a chapel, and soup kitchen.
2. Better transport to Aesry. These islands are close neighbors and yet it takes longer to travel beween them than it does to travel from Muspar'i to the wall south of Shard.
3. A ranger trail that travels from wilderness areas (beach walk, cliffs) to outside of the 4th tier gates. The lifts keep rangers in town too long, and the sewers just don't seem like a rangerly way to travel.
4. make the area with the crabs in the sand sprite caves be lit, or replace with creature worth buying and lighting a torch for.
5. When appraising to swim down in Eluned's pool, also give results for what it would take to swim back up.
6. Move the outfitting society to the first tier closer to the other crafting societies.
7. Have fancy homes on the very empty 4th tier of Ratha that can be bought. The 4th tier of Ratha (in town) seems, well, dull.

I'm sure there more ideas, just these are off the top of my head.

I love everything about the holidays: the decorations, the parties, and spending time with friends and family. What I love most is that feeling of giving back. Every bit counts. Brad Goreski
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.c
Re: Want some GM loving for Ratha. 12/31/2017 05:10 PM CST
Is there anywhere to lumberjack out there now? Throw it on the list if not.
Re: Want some GM loving for Ratha. 12/31/2017 10:18 PM CST
Nope no lumberjacking out here. There has been a promise to get around to it some day, but as of the last state-of-Elanthia address, there was not indication that this will be worked on anytime soon. There's mining in a creature area below Urrem'tier's temple but that's it. You would think they would put some lumberjackable trees in a least a small patch somewhere. I swear they seem to care little about these farther reaches of the realms.

I love everything about the holidays: the decorations, the parties, and spending time with friends and family. What I love most is that feeling of giving back. Every bit counts. Brad Goreski
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.c