Trying to trade at the market tables in the Ratha at regular times. 08/22/2017 03:11 PM CDT
Odoi has been trying to trade at the market tables in Ratha at a regular time. (OOC: from about 6pm - 10pm CDT on Monday nights. I missed last night.) Though he won't always be there at his designated times he will generally try to be there. There are times he will have to go to the mainland to the mainland to pick up supplies and travel about to the other guilds. There will also be times he may be too sick or sleepy, or just have other duties that call when he can't be there, but he will still try to be there a this designated time. I encourage those on Ratha to buy from his table and keep informed on the kinds of items you would like to be sold on the tables. I'm for the most part selling at a loss, but I figure it is a service for the citizens of Ratha and Reshalia. Most of what I've sold I have sold to people who heard me on the gweth and traveled to the island just buy 1 item. Please so your support of the island and buy local.

I foresee online gaming changing when there are good audio-visual links connecting the participants, thus approximating play in a face-to-face group. Gary Gygax
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html?q=Gamin