Hedgewizard Updates 12/06/2016 11:50 AM CST
Took a bit to get this guy through QC due to everybody being busy working on HE, but the changes are finally in! Here's the quick rundown:

1- He now does things other than moving around and turning people into toads again! His chances of choosing to turn you into a toad aren't that high.

2- The duration of his toad spell was nerfed from 15 minutes to 1.5 minutes.

3- People turned into a toad will retain the immunity from having him re-toad them that previously existed. No details on how long this is, but it's more than long enough.

A little more was changed with him along with these things, but it's all under-the-hood and shouldn't be visible on the player side of things.

If you run into any problems with him, let us know!

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- INTERIM Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/06/2016 01:50 PM CST
Wow, I didn't realize the spell duration was 15 minutes.

Great quality of life update. Thanks!

Nikpack
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/06/2016 04:14 PM CST
Awesome. Thanks.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/07/2016 05:31 AM CST
Kudos

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Calvin Coolidge
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/07/2016 07:34 AM CST
>Wow, I didn't realize the spell duration was 15 minutes.

I did, the hard way. Glad to see it's been reduced to a length that is amusing but won't leave you sitting around for 15 minutes.
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/10/2016 08:12 PM CST
<I did, the hard way. Glad to see it's been reduced to a length that is amusing but won't leave you sitting around for 15 minutes.

I think he should turn you into a toad and stomp on you and kill you when toaded.
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/10/2016 08:20 PM CST
Or make it a new necromancer guild joining process. Get turned into a toad, a hooded figure scoops you up and tosses you into a sack. Next thing you know you're pinned to a table in a laboratory getting dissected alive by young Necromancers learning basic anatomy/knife skills and the Hedgewizard's enchantment wears off. You have the choice of joining their ranks or being slain.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Hedgewizard Updates 12/11/2016 09:59 PM CST
>I think he should turn you into a toad and stomp on you and kill you when toaded.

Unless I've just finished a hunting trip, getting killed actually would be preferable to being essentially paralyzed for 15 minutes and unable to gweth/move in the direction you want.