A shrine to Tamsine? 10/26/2016 07:45 PM CDT
As you walk down Odalva Reach, you notice a woman sitting against a tree, a pale purple shalyria blossom tucked among upswept curls as she scribbles something on a portable desk. As you pass her, you can't help but catch a glimpse at the neat writing on the piece of paper the woman writes upon.

To Speaker Strembin Redthorne,

I thank you for your hospitality the other evening. Your kindness, as well as that of the citizens here, has encouraged me to relocate my home from the crystal shores near Shard to this utterly charming home in your city. I look forward to being an active member of the community, and should you need of any clerical assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

However, it is a matter of the Gods I write to you about today. I was quite dismayed to discover that there is no shrine to Tamsine among the gorgeous temples you have in the city. Further inquiries revealed that there is no shrine to my Lady nor her aspects Albreda and Harawep anywhere in Qi. As you are aware of the recent events regarding Harawep, you are also aware that failure to give Tamsine her due risks the wrath of Harawep. She is the goddess of hearth and home, and Ratha would be the stronger if a place to make offerings to her is available to the citizens of Qi.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this matter. May Tamsine keep your hearth safe, may Albreda bring you peace, and may the wrath of Harawep be spared from us all.

I remain your servant,
Anlise LightShadow, Priestess of Tamsine

TL;DR version: It would be fantastic if some sort of shrine to Tamsine was located on Ratha, or at least within the islands.
Re: A shrine to Tamsine? 10/26/2016 10:09 PM CDT
As the bulk of the post was IC I'm going to let any direct response happen IC, but just wanted to drop a quick note here to let you know I have read it.

Thanks! :)

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- INTERIM Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"