Ratha wish list. 11/02/2015 02:00 PM CST
1. Open up the misson on the first tier. Have a room with cots to sleep on and soup kitchen that serves soup and bread as well as tithe box for donations.

2. Lumberjacking areas. I know it's in the plans, but the sooner, the better.

3. Trading deliveries for high circle traders. Have the local traders guild give contract delivers to other areas on the isalnd. We have trade roads, let's have traders use them.

4. Drunken Hedgewizard doesn't morph Ratha citizens. I like to think the wizard is a least sober enough to recognize locals whom he would be less apt to morph, or at least kisses them after he morphs them.

5. A ranger friendly Truffenyi's Green and second tier park area.

6. More shaping tools and materials sold in the Ratha Engineering Society.

"The only good argument for not having a Democracy is to listen to the average voter speak." - Winston Churchill
Re: Ratha wish list. 11/02/2015 02:07 PM CST

> Open up the misson on the first tier. Have a room with cots to sleep on and soup kitchen that serves soup and bread as well as tithe box for donations.

Put NPCs with bleeding wounds in some of the cots that can be tended for FA experience.
Re: Ratha wish list. 11/02/2015 02:11 PM CST
>4. Drunken Hedgewizard doesn't morph Ratha citizens. I like to think the wizard is a least sober enough to recognize locals whom he would be less apt to morph, or at least kisses them after he morphs them.

I'd rather see the Drunken Hedgewizard experience the extreme rate of backlash and die horribly after incinerating himself casting feral magic.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ratha wish list. 11/02/2015 02:31 PM CST
Hate that stupid hedgewizard. Nothing worse than running through at warp speed to get somewhere and realize you were turned into a frog and didn't know it.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.