missing lift 08/05/2014 07:19 PM CDT
West lift:
You notice the lift is beginning its ascent.
>
The lift comes to a stop, swinging slightly on the sturdy chain.
>go lift
What were you referring to?
>look
[Shh'o'kumu Terrace, Promenade West]
The tinkle of music and chimes intermingle with a pleasant breeze upon which floats the smell of something incredibly delicious. Exclusive shops and artisans offer services to the privileged residents of the Shh'o'kumu Terrace. You also see a lift guard.
Obvious paths: northeast, west.

To compare, East lift:

[Shh'o'kumu Terrace, Promenade East]
The constant drone of giant pulleys is almost lost amidst the pleasant breeze that blows atop the terrace. Carts and carriages exchange places on the lift either returning to the terrace with supplies or headed for the great gates of Ratha and distant points beyond. You also see a lift guard and a silver-edged lift.
Obvious paths: east, northwest.
>
>go lift
The lift operator stops you and requests the small fee of 200 copper lirums. You hand him your lirums and climb onto the lift.

You skillfully remove the vanilla cheesecake from your abdomen leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
Re: missing lift 08/06/2014 04:22 AM CDT
IIRC the same message occurs when the lift arrives at both the top and the bottom, so in the first case it was just coming to a stop at the opposite end of the lift. I also think the lifts operate on a linked pulley system where one is down when the other is up and vice-versa, so if you're waiting for one and it comes to a stop and isn't there then just run to the other lift and it should be there.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Re: missing lift 08/06/2014 09:57 AM CDT
>he same message occurs when the lift arrives at both the top and the bottom.

I was at the top.

You notice the lift is beginning its ascent.
>

After these messages, it was not at the top with me. Moreover, the Eastern lift seemed to stay in the room text no matter if it was on top or bottom. You just can't "go" to it until it's at the level you're on. Whereas the Western one gave me...

>go lift
What were you referring to?

You skillfully remove the vanilla cheesecake from your abdomen leaving the wound no worse than it was before.
Re: missing lift 08/06/2014 06:38 PM CDT
Lift was missing. Lift was found.

Enjoy.

---
NaOH+HI