Public menace? 07/28/2014 10:00 AM CDT
You strike your heel against the ground.
Your cambrinth manacle emits a loud snap as it discharges all its power to aid your spell.
Fiery white magma bubbles up from the floor, which seems miraculously undamaged.
Blackened embers and flakes of ash swirl away from a dobek moruryn's back as it is incinerated by the white lava, leaving behind naught but a smoking ruin.
The dobek moruryn slumps into a heap.
The swirling confines of malevolent darkness wane from about a dobek moruryn.
A faint sizzling sound fills the air as the stream of white magma grazes a dobek moruryn's back.
The dobek moruryn is lightly stunned!
A faint sizzling sound fills the air as the stream of white magma grazes a dobek moruryn's right leg.
>>A sudden shout of "The woman's dangerous!" heralds a nearby citizen to run for the guards. It won't be long before the Upper Ratha authorities will try to bring you in for endangering the public.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

...and the dobek moruryns are not endangering the public? Oh wait, we're not in a public space! ;)

[Aldauth's Lair, Cavern of Glass]
Shadows flicker on every wall possibly coming from the torches reflecting off of the black crystal walls. Tunnels branch off in many directions and show no signs of ending. An unfamiliar sound, possibly hissing, is enough to make hair stand on end.

If you act like prey, do not blame me for acting like the predator I am.
DR_Shaidval @ AIM
Re: Public menace? 07/28/2014 10:15 AM CDT
You are in a justice zone though and AoE spells will get you an endangering the public charge. Use the JUSTICE verb to see whether it is safe to cast that type of spell.

Hunting within Ratha has this problem as all the hunting zones are considered in town and with that comes the justice zone.
Re: Public menace? 07/28/2014 10:50 AM CDT
I'm saying exactly that, beneath the temple should not be a justice area. Bit insane to be charged with endangering the public when you aren't.

If you act like prey, do not blame me for acting like the predator I am.
DR_Shaidval @ AIM
Re: Public menace? 07/28/2014 04:41 PM CDT
If you have it, HH is also AoE, will nix dobeks, and doesn't affect justice iirc.