Bug Report 07/22/2014 05:21 PM CDT
Ratha sewers seems to be having a bug problem. It keeps sending me a message about how Although tempted to move, your strong sense of duty keeps you on guard. And it wouldn't let me move. I wasn't guarding anything. I reported it to GameHost Oome and he said to send a report here for now, because you're bug report line in the game was down at this time when I found this bug.

For now I'll just stay away from the sewers...I hope you guys figure out what it is. Thanks

>"That's their weakness, the foolish belief that they're in control, I'll be their downfall...."
Re: Bug Report 07/22/2014 05:24 PM CDT
That messaging happens when you've dropped something on the ground and moved to "guard" it such as a backpack or other item. You can only move so far away before you can move any more. The solution is to type and enter something like "guard stop" or "stop guard"

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh
Re: Bug Report 07/22/2014 10:30 PM CDT
It's a buy which has existed since Ratha was released.

As Elvis there said, guard stop will kill it.

Honestly never knew that's what was causing it. I can't remember guarding things on the ground, like, ever.