Ordering Scrolls? 06/16/2014 10:39 PM CDT
So, the syntax to order scrolls from Kalazashi's House of Majik is pretty non-functional.

Here is his listed scrolls, on page 5: Ease Burden, STRA, Lay Ward, MAF, Dispel, Imbue, SEC, Burden (note he DOES NOT sell Gauge flow...)

What I managed to order:

Ease Burden: 101700 lirum
Crossings price: 1500 kronar
Price difference without converting: 67.8x

Lay Ward: 54240 lirum
Crossings price: 2500 kronar
Price difference without converting: 21.7x

Burden: 108480 lirum
Crossings price: 2500 kronar
Price difference without converting: 43.4x

So, that means I wasn't able to purchase, through any combination of words, letters, etc: STRA, MAF, dispel, Imbue, SEC. And I tried: strange, strange arrow, arrow, stra, with and without 'scroll'. Same for the other spells. They're in the catalog but I'll be burned if I can figure out how to order them. That's 3/8 for those playing along at home. If you include Gauge Flow, which isn't on the list, it's 3/9, or basically 1/3 of the options actually listed.

The prices are also insane. 20 times the prices charged in Crossings, even without converting lirums into kronar equivalent..?
Re: Ordering Scrolls? 06/24/2014 06:34 PM CDT
read page 5

You open the book up to page 5 and read....

Spell Scrolls

Ease Burden scroll
Strange Arrow scroll
Lay Ward scroll
Manifest Force scroll
Dispel scroll
Imbue scroll
Seal Cambrinth scroll
Burden scroll

> order manifest force scroll
Kalazashi shakes his head and says, "My catalog lists all the things I sell, Vahga."
> buy manifest force scroll
Kalazashi shakes his head and says, "My catalog lists all the things I sell, Vahga."
> buy maf spell
> buy maf scroll
> buy fourth scroll
> tap manifest force scroll
I could not find what you were referring to.
> tap scroll
I could not find what you were referring to.
> order maf scroll
> order maf
> buy maf
> buy manifest force
> buy scroll
> read page 2

You open the book up to page 2 and read....

Cambrinth Items

Cambrinth Ring
Cambrinth Pendant
Cambrinth Waterlily
Cambrinth Rose
Cambrinth Leaf
Cambrinth Skull
Skeletal Cambrinth Hand

> buy cambrinth ring
Kalazashi says, "Yes, I carry that. If you want it, it may be yours for just 3000 lirums."

Can't by MAF in Ratha. The shop be done busted.

"I only automatically kill players when they're asking for it or it's funny. Or both." ~GM Raesh