Phelim's Temple 05/01/2014 11:12 AM CDT
I just tried to do my devotions in phelims temple and discovered that even though I could recite a prayer and clean the altar, it was not considered consecrated when I tried to meditate on a prayer bead. Could we look in to this. I have attached edited logs (the relevant part has been highlighted with asterixes):

[Phelim's Temple, Planetarium]
The domed roof of the temple is closed and the constellations are projected on the ceiling and walls in a splendid display of the heavens. The floor stones are black marble and glisten softly in the dim light, and the dark walls are cool and smooth to the touch. You also see a black Moongate, a doorway, a cage of nightingales and a black marble altar.
Obvious exits: none.

You lift your voice in praise of the gods, feeling the burning warmth of faith flowing all through your veins.

"Kerenhappuch, Goddess of Seduction, spare me from your irresistable charms
Dergati, Goddess of Nightmares, teach me to be merciless in my quest for knowledge
Alamhif, Kind and Merciful Father, lend me your benevolent wisdom
Chadatru, Lord of Justice, grant me a pure spirit and noble heart
Everild, God of Battle and Strength, shield me from weakness and defeat
Firulf, Master of Magic, ward me against blindness and malevolence
Aldauth, God of Agony and Torment, spare me the anguish of your embrace
Huldah, Clever Trickster of the Gods, entrap my enemies in your schemes"

You sense that you are as pure of spirit as you can be, and you are ready for whatever rituals might face you.

You feel that your gods have smiled upon you for your attempts to please them.

You glance heavenward and murmur to yourself, "Meraud, strengthen my magic that it not fail me in my time of need!"

You sense that you are as pure of spirit as you can be, and you are ready for whatever rituals might face you.

[Praying for 6 sec.]

>look altar
The altar looks a bit dusty.

The altar is shaped in the stylized form of a crouching panther.
There appears to be something written on it.

clean altar with holy water in my bottle
You begin to wash a black marble altar with your holy water.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
You diligently work, getting between the cracks and behind the tight corners of the altar.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>
A sense of calm and serenity settles through you as you meditate, although you realize this place is not consecrated in the eyes of the gods.
>
You finish your job, pleased to see that the altar all but sparkles from your gentle care.

kiss altar

You bend forward to kiss a black marble altar, a gesture of your humble devotions to the gods.

>look
[Phelim's Temple, Planetarium]
The domed roof of the temple is closed and the constellations are projected on the ceiling and walls in a splendid display of the heavens. The floor stones are black marble and glisten softly in the dim light, and the dark walls are cool and smooth to the touch. You also see a black Moongate, a doorway, a cage of nightingales and a black marble altar.
Obvious exits: none.

>meditate chain
You clutch a twisted gold prayer bead chain interspersed with faceted amber beads in your hand and begin to meditate on the nature of the gods.

** A sense of calm and serenity settles through you as you meditate, although you realize this place is not consecrated in the eyes of the gods. **

>go moong
As you cross the Moongate's threshold you are drawn through to the other side...

[Crescent Cove, Shrine to Phelim]
Open to the sky above, this quiet enclosure is dedicated to Phelim, Lord of Dreams. Odd sigils adorn the arches forming the shrine and a raised pedestal at the center of the shrine supports a Halfling-high statue of the deity. Though no censers are apparent, the scent of sandalwood permeates the air. You also see a black Moongate.
Obvious paths: out.

>kneel
You kneel down upon the ground.
>meditate chain
You clutch a twisted gold prayer bead chain interspersed with faceted amber beads in your hand and begin to meditate on the nature of the gods.

A sense of calm and serenity settles through you as you meditate, although you realize this place is not consecrated in the eyes of the gods.