Small Request for Swains 01/01/2014 05:30 PM CST
Given the feel of the area as a hang out for rogue types, shouldn't swains be a non-justice/lawless area? I was hunting there, assuming it was a lawless area, and I got slapped with forbidden practices.
Re: Small Request for Swains 01/01/2014 08:52 PM CST
>Given the feel of the area as a hang out for rogue types, shouldn't swains be a non-justice/lawless area?

It's a tavern full of drunks. Forbidden practices is necromancy, or sorcery, no?

Typically, no matter how drunk and loutish, typical law unabiding citizens take issue with corrupting the forces and fabric of reality as a whole.

It's smack in the middle of the largest city on the islands (and one of the larger ones in game, just by geographic size), it doesn't remotely make sense for it to be some sort of terriblethingsfree zone, and it's not really even overtly thief or 'anti law' really.

It's just a bar. Full of drunks. Who fight each other, and anyone else. It's like Cheers, but instead of 'Norm!' they scream 'Spleen!'.
Re: Small Request for Swains 01/02/2014 04:46 AM CST
If I can't cast thunderclap, you can't summon the dark lord of the abyss to devour the flesh of the innocent.

Sorry.
Re: Small Request for Swains 01/07/2014 05:09 AM CST
<<If I can't cast thunderclap, you can't summon the dark lord of the abyss to devour the flesh of the innocent.

This made me chuckle, so much.

--

In memory of Lisa/Martee. Passed 6/17/2013. A friend. A sister.