Re: Muspari Leather repair? 03/27/2011 09:58 PM CDT
It is in the new sand elf town (Haizen Cugis). Have to take a trip to the oasis and then out to the town from there.
Re: Muspari Leather repair? 03/28/2011 07:32 AM CDT
Thanks.

I OWE it all to little chocolate donuts

JOHN BELUUSHI
Re: Muspari Leather repair? 02/29/2012 12:45 PM CST
>It is in the new sand elf town (Haizen Cugis). Have to take a trip to the oasis and then out to the town from there.

Apologies for the thread rezz, but I have to say locating the leather repair at the other end of a barge ride and a maze is extremely annoying for those who want to spend any amount of time training in the area. Surely there is a large enough NPC population in town that an enterprising individual could set up a repair shop a little closer to home?
Re: Muspari Leather repair? 02/29/2012 01:27 PM CST
2 other options you might consider:

1. does the thief ability of contact fix work to get it there from muspar'i? if so, befriend a thief. Provided they haven't run their bonus into the ground in that city and can still employ contacts.

2. there are techs in the new crafting you can learn to let you repair your own leather stuff, i believe from tailoring <outfitting>

"we're doing it for the good of mankind," said the philosophers of murder, waiting for the rest of the world to congratulate them"-Elie Wiesel <the gates of the forest>
Re: Muspari Leather repair? 02/29/2012 01:32 PM CST
Good suggestion about picking up the repair technique, thanks!