Stumbling from the desert 01/29/2015 12:35 PM CST
::collapsing just inside the gates of the city, a filthy, sunburned and with a BADLY matted beard, the form of a Dwarf not seen in Muspar'i or any other part of Elanthia in a few years makes a surprise find for some longtime residents. Any attempt to wake him up is proving difficult. The only thing that makes sense from his sleeping ramblings is something about 'finally making it back home'::

For any of the older residents of Muspar'i, Ive been gone for going on 4 years and few of those players will recognize the character name of Bydl. I will give a clue as to his lineage for those even older than that may well remember...

I am
Bydl son of the Musparan Sandrat Extrodinaire
'nuf said.

I havent logged IG yet, Im waiting for tommarrow or saturday when a friend is going to help me figure out all the changes with skills and whatnot. Anyway, Ive needed my DR fix for quite awhile, and now all is right with the world again.
Re: Stumbling from the desert 01/29/2015 01:56 PM CST
I only remember one Dwarven Musparan Sandrat, and that was Sok. Not to say that there hasn't been others, but I just remember the one.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.
Re: Stumbling from the desert 01/29/2015 02:07 PM CST
I knew someone would remember him. Just wasnt sure who would. Ive also heard a few of the 'stories' running around about his 'accomplishments'...Man I wish I had done some of those things. They sound like they would have been fun to do ::grin::

Bydl is the character I run now. Not as powerful in most respects as his predecessor, but more powerful in others. One thing will remain the same though. Muspar'i. Its the greatest city there is and I intend to stay again.