Muspar'i citizens 05/02/2013 05:03 PM CDT
So I am aware that Muspar'i is not the most inhabited city; however, my bardess is looking to temporarily move there to get some writing done. Additionally. she would like to make use of the theater there as well. I am wondering if anyone currently resides there? If so, I'd love to share a pint of ale with you and discuss Muspar'i culture... perhaps even become friends?

Also, I'd like to encourage any and all to join her out in the sandy city. It could prove to be a lot of fun! Maybe we could get a group of Muspar'i residents together and really embrace desert culture. We can sing songs, dance, tell stories. I'd particularly like to get to know some more Sand Elves as well as S'kra Murs in the area, but I'd love to spend time with anyone out there. Fun is to be had if you come visit me in Muspar'i!! Just respond to this post if you're interested.
Re: Muspar'i citizens 05/03/2013 05:11 AM CDT
Welcome to Muspari.

"EMPATHS RULE ELANTHIA -- ALL SHALL LOVE US AND DESPAAAAAIR" ~GM Melete
Re: Muspar'i citizens 05/03/2013 01:24 PM CDT

thank you! may i ask where everyone hangs out? ... if there is anyone in the city? grins i would love to meet some new faces while i'm in town.
Re: Muspar'i citizens 05/03/2013 03:03 PM CDT
It's been almost a year since I had a body out there but I did spend quite a lot of time there in the past, so maybe I can offer some answers/suggestions.

>>I am wondering if anyone currently resides there?

Muspar'i has always been pretty sparse as far as population goes. There are a few hunters in the area depending on time zone, also some shadows moving around in the shops doing "inventory" on the items.

>>Where everyone hangs out?

If there are Rangers in the area, most of the city is wretched so they'll be out by the signpost a few rooms West and Southwest from the gate. Also, any visiting Warrior Mages tend to just hang out in their guild instead of the city proper. Anytime I've ever ran into anyone inside the city it has been at one of three locations:
1. Right inside the main gate.
2. Right inside the bank gate.
3. In the bar of the Silver Coin Inn.

Muspar'i is a really rough place to get a whole lot of social interaction from other players. Simply put, there are just too few people out there. The city is gorgeous and the hunting is top-notch these days, it was rough at the beginning when there were only four creatures (Spiders, Westies, Slavers and Nomads) but with the addition of the criminals in Worlds End and the Chaga, Isundjen and Hhinvi the area has really filled out.

One of the hardest things to deal with in the past was healing (also due to the low population) but that issue has been nipped quite nicely by the auto-puff just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the main gate. Plus, he heals with smoke... that's just cool as heck.

I think that if Muspar'i was to get a round of crafting halls, the population would see a noticeable increase. But, beyond that, the average player doesn't really have a reason to go out there. Most folks ride in, buy what they want (or steal), and hop on the barge back out again.

All of that said, I do have a commoner that I've been meaning to drag out there. Maybe I'll do that sooner than I expected and hang with ya a bit. I like Bards. :)

Aww, but it's so cute. You don't really want to bother it, do you?
Re: Muspar'i citizens 05/05/2013 08:19 PM CDT
I'm out there, but I'm there for the hunting, not the socializing. Hunting is great.

"EMPATHS RULE ELANTHIA -- ALL SHALL LOVE US AND DESPAAAAAIR" ~GM Melete
Re: Muspar'i citizens 05/07/2013 08:27 PM CDT
Lomelinde may be around Muspar'i a bit. At least that is what I hear.