Herbs & NPC Empath 08/10/2011 07:48 AM CDT
Moving a PC up to Muspar'i for a bit and I have a fewo questions.

Are the herbs in the herb shop still "broken" so that they need to be presented to the alchemy student (?) outside? Is this the only place that has this problem?

Does the NPC Empath heal nerve damage?

Is there a good place to forage grass?

Is there a nice outdoor cafe with shaded tables and well poured cocktails?

Is there a dance of the seven veils in any of the public houses and does it cost extra?
Re: Herbs & NPC Empath 08/11/2011 08:35 AM CDT
<<Are the herbs in the herb shop still "broken" so that they need to be presented to the alchemy student (?) outside? Is this the only place that has this problem?>>

yes, and yes

<<Does the NPC Empath heal nerve damage?>>

I don't know, i use a pc empath as a thief/or play a necromancer, who doesn't use an empath

<<Is there a good place to forage grass?>>

wm garden

<<Is there a nice outdoor cafe with shaded tables and well poured cocktails?>>

there are free food vendors and drink provided by the city. they are near the great gate.

<<Is there a dance of the seven veils in any of the public houses and does it cost extra?>>

only if you are not a s'kra mur. Plus, there's a very nice temple to the World dragon. Come worship with us. And enjoy the sacrif...

:-)

:

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Herbs & NPC Empath 08/11/2011 12:35 PM CDT
Too bad about the herbs. That's a bit of a bother.

I do appreciate the rest of the information.

As to the sacrificing part...well. Kssarh gets fussy when I get distracted by such things. :-)

See you in the cafe.
Re: Herbs & NPC Empath 09/07/2011 10:15 PM CDT
I have used the NPC empath in Muspar'i, and he does seem to heal nerves. I'll want to test that, though, before I say definitely.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Herbs & NPC Empath 09/07/2011 10:21 PM CDT
The Muspar'i empath definitely does. I got zapped by a box (laid there unconscious and "dying" for a few moments before waking up) and he cleared up my partial paralysis in just a few heals.

It happened like two days ago, and surprised the heck out of me.