1 3 Next Next_page
Re: Mer'Kresh Shop Openings! 06/08/2012 04:35 PM CDT

I've had a log sitting around just forever. I was only there very breifly, because I was running around looking for a gem shop because I didn't have any money on me... but I did manage to see two of the shops and bring back 2 of each riste. If you want one you can ask Suhami (cost plus S+H). I think they're pretty fun weapons myself; three weapons in one, good knock-down ability with the 2HB, ect.

http://www.elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Ristmuir%27s_Armory
http://www.elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Kharlan%27s_Tanning_Supplies
Re: Mer'Kresh Shop Openings! 07/03/2012 04:13 PM CDT
Did these shops ever get rolled into TF? If so, can someone direct me to where Ristmuir's Armory is located. I've looked all over Mer'Kresh and can't seem to locate it.
Re: Mer'Kresh Shop Openings! 07/03/2012 07:02 PM CDT

I can't say if it's in TF, but in prime it's the shop in the same room as the repair shop.

[Mer'Kresh, Shell Circle]
The air is perpetually warm, unnaturally heated by the flames from the forge sitting in one of the few open areas in the city. Covered pots sitting near the forge soak up some of the heat, and several children with long sticks take turns toasting gooey treats. Shops bound the forge-yard. One store's window displays leather armor beaded with cowrie shells. In another shop, weapons gleam from a rack cleverly built into the casement. You also see an oilcloth lean-to.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

>go shop
[Ristmuir's Armory, Showroom]
Ristmuir's tidy establishment is a study of craftsmanship, from the riste racks cleverly built into the window casement to the fine detailing of the showroom's wide-planked floor. An array of weapons covers the back wall, arranged by their decorative appeal in an attempt to lure shoppers into making a purchase. In the corner, a tall bin holds a selection of ammunition for sale.
Obvious exits: out.
Re: Mer'Kresh Shop Openings! 07/05/2012 09:56 AM CDT
Thanks, I found it. I typed go shop, go door, go store, etc in more than half the rooms in Mer'Kresh. Must have missed "go shop" in that room.
1 3 Next Next_page