Bone Wolves 04/14/2011 12:58 PM CDT
I'm posting this here and in the Creatures 50-100 ranks folder in hopes that it'll be seen...

Could the gen rate on Bone Wolves south of Leth Deriel in the Silhouette Forest be adjusted please?

If one person is in there dancing with 4 then the spawn drops severely. You might find one wandering around somewhere on the trail, but you can't rely on them popping up in succession.

Thanks!

-Coralin

-Coralin

Cierzen whispers to your group, "I'm stone sober and the dragon isn't pink so I kind of think this is real."
Re: Bone Wolves 11/19/2012 07:18 PM CST
I think the spawn in this area needs to be looked at as well.Twice today I have spent over 20 minutes without seeing a single spawn in the entire bone wolf/zombie area. Both times once the spawns started I ended up having no problems with further spawns.
Re: Bone Wolves 11/19/2012 07:30 PM CST
I have hunted bone wolves (love them) with multiple characters and have noticed that they only spawn in a certain span of rooms starting from the nearby trade route and extending w w sw sw s nw sw w sw. Anything past that room is not part of the bone wolf hunting area.
Re: Bone Wolves 11/20/2012 04:10 PM CST
Yesterday I stepped into black leucros (Plat-side) and noticed no gen. However, when I switched to vipers, I got all the snakes I wanted. It makes me wonder if something's going on with the canine critters. I'll take another look at the black leucros shortly.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Bone Wolves 11/20/2012 04:17 PM CST
>>Yesterday I stepped into black leucros (Plat-side) and noticed no gen. However, when I switched to vipers, I got all the snakes I wanted. It makes me wonder if something's going on with the canine critters. I'll take another look at the black leucros shortly.

IIRC, black leucros aren't set to spawn where people are and instead just spawn in the entire zone. You might have just had some really bad luck with some leucros trying their best to completely avoid you.

When in doubt, http://elanthipedia.org/