Arzumos 09/11/2002 02:14 AM CDT
They do not seem to be generating a message when sneaking or spawning in ones room is this a bug or is my perception just not good enough?
Re: Arzumos 09/11/2002 07:30 AM CDT
They're not supposed to generate a message. It's all part of their charm. They're sneaky. :)

Alle
Re: Arzumos 09/11/2002 12:11 PM CDT
>>They're not supposed to generate a message. It's all part of their charm. They're sneaky. :)<<

They are sneaky but not that sneaky, even Polo who are invs give some type of messaging when coming into one's room and there are multipe messages, the hissing in one's ear the feeling of being watched

But with Arzumos they are sneaking room to room and should beable to be spotted like all of the other critters who sneak room to room
Re: Arzumos 09/17/2002 03:52 PM CDT
You can spot them sneaking from room to room, I think they gen hidden and that's why nobody can seem them enter. Not 100% on this, but this is what extensive time there tells me.
Boars and Arzumos 12/28/2008 07:46 AM CST
Greetings,

Boars and Arzumos have been given a kick in the butt and should be genning a little better. Let me know if it's enough.

Kudos to GM Ulerith who did a great job of giving the area a major evaluation!

GM Alvy
Re: Boars and Arzumos 12/28/2008 08:28 AM CST
Thanks, do you think you could maybe look at the swains?

They come 2 or 3 at a time which is great but after you kill them sometimes they just don't come for 10-15 minutes.

The hunting area is only one room I think so I don't think they're spawning somewhere else and I'm not just seeing them
Re: Boars and Arzumos 12/28/2008 08:53 AM CST
Sure we can look at the swains! Are there any other critters on Hara that may need a kick in the pants?

GM Alvy
Re: Boars and Arzumos 12/28/2008 09:56 AM CST
Where the heck are the swains, anyway? I was never able to find them.

Aveda's Field Guide- http://dr.aveda.googlepages.com
Re: Boars and Arzumos 12/28/2008 11:13 AM CST
two SE of the bank the tavern. just in the first room when you enter

I never really hunted boars, but the gen seems good. Arzumos though I've been standing in this room with 1 for about 5 minutes

[Hara'jaal, Fal Daelfa]
The black waters of the Seord Fal can be seen through the tall banks of sedge grass that grow along the river's edge. Marshy ground makes the trail slippery as it continues to the north and south. You also see a clouded arzumos.
Obvious paths: north, south.

I was waiting in a couple other rooms for a while and none showed up. Is there a certain area where they tend to gen more? This was towards the center of the area
Re: Boars and Arzumos 12/30/2008 12:56 PM CST
How have the corsairs been?

GM Alvy