bug 08/29/2002 05:27 PM CDT
bug
bug 11/13/2002 11:30 AM CST
gets stepped on
Strange bug 11/25/2002 10:36 AM CST
>[Var'Quel Manor, Hallway]
Shabbily dressed guards stand to the sides of a marble arch. A spiral staircase leads to an upper balcony and the top floor of the manor. Dark tapestries hang on the walls, and lamps illuminate the corridor.
Obvious exits: south.

>stow sword

You put your sword in your spidersilk sack.

>hide

You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

You rub a portion of some sufil sap out of a soldier's supply bag on yourself.
You feel a slight tingling sensation that quickly passes.

You eat the last of a yelith root out of a soldier's supply bag.

You eat a portion of a cebi root out of a soldier's supply bag.

You rub a portion of some hisan salve out of a soldier's supply bag on yourself.

then, I rest my head for about 10-15 mins and None of my wounds have healed...
Re: Strange bug 11/25/2002 10:40 AM CST
The herb bug has been around for a while. The herbs will work if you use them before you hide- but won't if you rub them afterwards.

Ryeka
Hele'la bug? 03/09/2003 02:32 PM CST
Hele's might be a little buggy with hiding, unless I'm missing something. I hid while one began advancing, and it continued to advance after the hide was successful...

>hide
You frantically search for a hiding place as a sleek hele'la advances towards you.
>
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
A sleek hele'la closes to pole weapon range on you!
>retreat
A sleek hele'la closes to melee range on you!
>retreat
You sneak back out to pole range.
>
You sneak back out of combat.

Also, this may have been discussed a billion times, but are there plans to make stalking in water areas possible soon? Thanks for the help.

Ciek

http://www.legends-end.com
Lilidona Kersharin bug 06/25/2003 08:15 AM CDT
Today I went to Lilidona with infected bleeders. She healed the bleeders, but never told me I was okay or even moved after the last bit of chest wound was gone. I think maybe the infection confused her? Hope she's not broken. I may have to ship her out when I take over if that's the case.

Allegoria

Instigator of Liberation for Hara'Jaal
a bug that i am not sure where else to post 10/03/2003 10:51 PM CDT
I've just found that if you're stalking a corsair on Hara, and are still in hiding when dragged to the cell, you move to follow your mark instead of suffering the penalty. I can't bug it in game yet cuz I'm tied securely and can't do anything.

Allegoria

Instigator of Liberation for Hara'Jaal

Gotta find this road... it's like, "Bob's Road..."
Area past moradu / bug 01/03/2009 08:48 PM CST
I remember a while ago reading about expanding the moradu area and I found this from back in 2002

" The volcano will continue to develop (already plans for that with GM Lanahle) with more (and more difficult) climbing and some even higher level / varied Moradu."

I was wondering what the status of this was if any? I don't know if the GM (DR-DAMISSAK) is still around or if plans have been scraped, but could we maybe get an update on it? The island pretty much covers every character level. There might be small gaps between hele/dolomars and seord and seord/polo, maybe those can fill those gaps?

Also there's a small bug with the thicket the dolomars are in. If people come into your room with a RT it doesn't show them arriving, but if they leave you'll see it. Here's what happened below. My empath came in from the east no roundtime and I saw him, went north, came south with a RT and I didn't see him come into the room but I saw him leave.

Anesthesiologist XXX just arrived.
>
XXX struggles through the undergrowth northward, looking very weary.
>
* Moving with incredible power and control, a retan dolomar lashes with a cruelly sharp pincer at you. You knock aside the claw with a broadsword.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
>
* Moving like a striking snake, a retan dolomar thrashes a jagged-edged pincer at you. You counter the claw with a broadsword.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
>
* Moving as one fluid extension of power, a retan dolomar lashes with a cruelly sharp pincer at you. You deflect the claw with a broadsword.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in excellent position.]
>
XXX struggles through the undergrowth eastward, looking very weary.
Re: Area past moradu / bug 01/04/2009 09:49 AM CST
There currently are no plans to expand Hara but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. At the moment I'm evaluating the current hunting to make sure there's enough gen since there's been so many changes to combat over the years.

Could you please go to one of those rooms and file a BUG report? It will make it alot easier to track down.

Thanks!

GM Alvy