ok what the heck? 04/26/2015 07:00 PM CDT

took my ranger into Polo for the first time. danced with 4 no problem and got defenses moving perfectly. Then i swapped to the bow and tried to snipe and thats where everything went into a giant spin cycle of what the heck moments. here are two of them

>
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
HR>snipe
Without warning the azure poloh'izh's slender tail whips around its body!
The whip thumps your right leg landing a light hit that forces you out of concealment and sends you reeling[You're hurt, slightly off balance and opponent has slight advantage.]
>
How can you snipe if you are not hidden?
>hide
>
* Inexpertly, an amber poloh'izh snaps its needle sharp teeth with a low-throated growl at you. You barely block with a lumium skirmisher's shield.
[You're hurt, slightly off balance with opponent in good position.]
>
Without warning the grey poloh'izh's slender tail whips around its body!
The whip thumps your right leg landing a light hit that sends you reeling[You're hurt, off balance with opponent in very strong position.]
>
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.
HR>snipe
I could not find what you were referring to.
H>

ok so the first obvious bug is my health and balance mized into the combat messaging on the first attack after i hide. the second bug was i tried to snipe again and it cant find what im refering to??? im at melee with 4 Polos. how could that possably happen? and it didnt just happen once it was 6 or 7 times. I think there is something seriously wrong with some of the critters on hara and it would be nice if someone would look into them please.

Luach
Re: ok what the heck? 04/26/2015 07:44 PM CDT

another referance to teh bug reports i files

>
An amber poloh'izh moves from its camouflaged position with a glance about the area.
Without warning the amber poloh'izh's slender tail whips around its body!
You parry the poloh'izh's tail with your !
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]

Apparently my ! is strong

Luach