Raenaden Dock 10/06/2014 07:42 PM CDT
I'm mindlessly going around all of the game to document the docking points and came across this one. I'm not sure if it's a bug or an oversight, but something seems "not right" with it.

When in the water you can clearly see that it is there, and in the opposite direction of the Sumilo Dock (the other dock in Tyvalger Bay) but when you moor to it and leave your ship... BAM! You're somehow on the Sumilo Dock. On the ship, it says "afloat in Tyvalger Bay and moored to the Raenaden Dock" and you can see the Sumilo Dock in the water to the East. But, once you disembark, you find yourself here...

>[Sumilo Dock]
>The platform of the dock is wrapped around with a thick, spongy material that protects it from being damaged when ships pull up. The dock planks are deeply scarred from the loading and unloading of cargo. You also see an ebony slate and a slate board.
>Obvious paths: north.

So was this just a dock that never got attached right? Never got built? this nerdy Ship Owner and faux Harbor Master would like to know.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.
Re: Raenaden Dock 10/07/2014 01:28 PM CDT
It looks to be an unreleased dock. There are no notes describing where it should lead to, and the one "dock room" I found for it has no texts.

At some point in the future, if another GM picks it up and wants to release it, it'll be very easy to "connect" it.

SGM Zadraes
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Raenaden Dock 10/07/2014 01:57 PM CDT
>It looks to be an unreleased dock.

Awesome, thank you very much for the swift reply on this Zadraes.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.