Travel map update 01/05/2020 11:59 AM CST
Just as an FYI that it's out there, on the wiki, in addition to a graphic-representation of the various connections between cities, I just finished up populating a table that itemizes each travel method into the various locations. If anyone sees something that's missing, please do feel free to update the page directly, or post here and we'll get it added.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Travel_map

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: Travel map update 01/05/2020 01:01 PM CST
it looks like you are missing the airship that goes from shard to aesry

looks good otherwise

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: Travel map update 01/05/2020 03:03 PM CST
Thanks Rehlyn.

Are you thinking of this?
>Public transport dirigible from Aesry Surlaenis'a

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: Travel map update 01/05/2020 04:27 PM CST
yup, looks like i meant dirigible.

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: Travel map update 01/05/2020 04:31 PM CST
I looked at the map again, and you are also missing the actual airship that goes from crossing to muspar'i. you can pick it up outside the old WM tower out the NE gate.

Rehlyn

Re: Travel map update 01/05/2020 04:37 PM CST
>I looked at the map again, and you are also missing the actual airship that goes from crossing to muspar'i.

Hopefully the player that does the map, Glause (sp?), will check in and update that for us! Or someone else that wants to work on the graphics can take a crack at it...:)

Thanks for the proofing, extra eyes are always a good thing!

~*~ Kythryn ~*~