New hunting grounds. 08/02/2011 03:27 AM CDT
Aimed at Low Levels?

Just how low are we talking? Lower than mine or higher?
I'm hoping its lower since I can almost get into the other zone.

<.yaw taht He went>

This post has no effect on your game play, it is not an Official post.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/02/2011 10:12 AM CDT
This feels like half a conversation. Can you explain what you're talking about? What 'zone' for instance? What ranks? Low is a range from 0-200 according to some people. Others is 0-50.

Please remember: just because a post is 'new to you' doesn't mean we have any idea what you're responding to. Quotes is your friend.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/02/2011 03:57 PM CDT
The new hunting ground for "Undesirables" in shard.

http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Places,%20Cities%20and%20Provinces%20of%20DragonRealm%27s%20Elanthia/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/view/171?force_expansion=true

The Very Last Post in the GM-announcements as of this post.

I found it. Tried to sneak in. Obviously I'm not low or high enough. (not enough stalking).

<.yaw taht He went>

Re: New hunting grounds. 08/02/2011 05:33 PM CDT
>I found it. Tried to sneak in. Obviously I'm not low or high enough. (not enough stalking).

Or the right guild, it's necro/thief only I believe. And does one sneak in, or walk in?

Or in the wrong area.

Seriously, why not just ask for info about the area, and explain your problem, where you were, etc. Why do you have this obsessive compulsion to post half details at best, and make people play 20 questions to even understand your question?

You know most people ignore your posts because of this, right? It's incredibly frustrating, and just encourages people to gloss over anything you post because no one wants to play 'translate shinies questions for him!'

Please remember: just because a post is 'new to you' doesn't mean we have any idea what you're responding to. Quotes is your friend.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/02/2011 07:18 PM CDT
>>And does one sneak in, or walk in?

Anyone can get past the guy guarding the entrance to the entrance to the area, but only two guilds can get to either hunting area itself.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 04:03 AM CDT
This one was IN PLAIN ENGLISH.

THIS ONE ONLY REQUIRES RETENTION OF KNOWLEDGE.

IT has been Said and noted that I HAVE ALTS.

MOST PLAYERS OVER 5 YEARS IN THIS GAME HAVE ALTS.

THE AREA IS NECROMANCER AND THIEF ONLY.

OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT TRYING TO GO IN WITH ONE OF MY NON THIEF OR NECROMANCER ALTS.

OBVIOUSLY YOU THINK I'M TOO STUPID TO READ ENGLISH AND REMEMBER MORE THAN THE 5 SECONDS IT TAKES TO GO FROM WHERE EVER I WAS HUNTING TO THE "DRAIN" UNDER THE "BRIDGE" BY THE "PHEONIX INN", YET YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THAT I HAVE A NECROMANCER AND A THIEF.

1) BOTH MY NECROMANCER AND MY THIEF ARE OVER LEVEL 10.

2) THERE IS A GUARD THAT DOES NOT LET ANYONE INTO THE DRAIN.

3) THE GUARD AT UNDER SHARD REQUIRES 80 STALKING TO GET PAST, ALL OF MY ALTS HAVE AT LEAST 50.

4) I EXPECT NOONE, EVEN GMS, TO GIVE AWAY GAME SECRETS. IF YOU HAVE TO BE LEVEL 9 AND LOWER, THAT'S NOT A SECRET ANY MORE THAN LEVEL 5 AND HIGHER FOR THE WALLED OFF ROCKIES.

5) THIS GAME REQUIRES RESEARCH. I EVEN POSTED THE LINK TO THE EXACT STATEMENT I WAS ASKING ABOUT.

6) YES IS THREE LETTERS. NO IS TWO.

7) THERE WERE NO HALF DETAILS, THE ANCRONYM TMINTT STANDS FOR THE MESSAGE IS IN THE TITLE. PEOPLE OFTEN START MESSAGES IN THE SUBJECT LINE. THIS IS A PRE INTERNET BBS STYLE OF TALKING THAT MOVED INTO CELL PHONES.

8) THE ENTIRE MESSAGE READS:

subject line:[The new hunting grounds that were JUST RELEASED](Why else would I be talking about new?)
Message: were found where the GMs said they were. MY Guild appropriate alt was not able to get in with over 50 in stalking and less than xx in level. Obviously over 10 is too high or my stalking is not enough.

9) Just because you're tired or slow doesn't mean someone else is.

Welcome to The Web. We don't speak long hand anymore.

<.yaw taht He went>

Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 08:11 AM CDT
He was looking more for something like: I tried to get in on my 42nd Thief but was unable to.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 08:18 AM CDT
If you want to be snarky take it to conflicts.

-Vorofilum
If you have questions or comments, please email me at (Mod-Vorofilum@play.net) or Senior Board Monitor Sidatura at (DR-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 09:47 AM CDT
>>1) BOTH MY NECROMANCER AND MY THIEF ARE OVER LEVEL 10.

Wouldn't matter.

>>2) THERE IS A GUARD THAT DOES NOT LET ANYONE INTO THE DRAIN.

Unless something was changed, this is incorrect. In my experiences, anyone can pass the guard if they know what the guard wants.

>>4) I EXPECT NOONE, EVEN GMS, TO GIVE AWAY GAME SECRETS. IF YOU HAVE TO BE LEVEL 9 AND LOWER, THAT'S NOT A SECRET ANY MORE THAN LEVEL 5 AND HIGHER FOR THE WALLED OFF ROCKIES.

Anyone can enter the part with mobs if they're a Necromancer or Thief.

>>8) THE ENTIRE MESSAGE READS:

It helps if you're honest and actually copy what you wrote, instead of rewrite it in a way that implies you were clear to begin with.

You claim you wrote "were found where the GMs said they were. MY Guild appropriate alt was not able to get in with over 50 in stalking and less than xx in level. Obviously over 10 is too high or my stalking is not enough."

You actually wrote "Aimed at Low Levels? Just how low are we talking? Lower than mine or higher? I'm hoping its lower since I can almost get into the other zone"

You're aware that people can do things like look at older messages, right?

There have also been a few new hunting areas in the last 1-3 months. So when you ask about a "new" hunting area, without giving many details like what area you're referring to, you're not giving enough details.

If you invested less time in being angry and more time in providing basic information that would allow people to assist you, maybe you'd get someone to reply with more details. As it is, all your yelling is allowing anyone to respond accomplishes is them saying that Thieves and Necromancers can enter the area. I'd be inclined to provide hints if you weren't being so rude about things, and if you gave any information that would help show where you're getting stuck.
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 01:54 PM CDT
>9) Just because you're tired or slow doesn't mean someone else is.

Clearly the problem is entirely on my stupidity and inability to understand your genius. Which is why mine was the only response, at all.

And then you proceeded to attack me. Got it.

Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 04:05 PM CDT
there is no circle requirement, or circle cap, to get into the area. Only a guild req. I was able to get into the area just to explore with a higher level character of one of the "appropriate" guilds. And, as far as I'm able to tell, there isn't a "skill" requirement to get past the guard, its something else. :-)

War is Peace, Truth is Lies. -george orwell
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/04/2011 04:08 PM CDT
There are portions that are premium only. Since not enough details were provided, I have no idea if this applies to the situation or not.

-Evran
Re: New hunting grounds. 08/11/2011 06:34 PM CDT
>there is no circle requirement, or circle cap, to get into the area. Only a guild req. I was able to get into the area just to explore with a higher level character of one of the "appropriate" guilds. And, as far as I'm able to tell, there isn't a "skill" requirement to get past the guard, its something else. :-)

Thanks.

If it's not a secret mind giving me the rest of us a clue?

<.yaw taht He went>

Re: New hunting grounds. 08/11/2011 06:43 PM CDT
NVm.

<.yaw taht He went>