New Home Furnishing Shop 08/13/2010 02:06 PM CDT
I'm happy to announce the opening of a new shop in Shard! Curious Cabinetry on the New South Bridge is now open, selling doors for door-type homes (windowless doors). These doors are the first to have a special feature: thanks to the good work of GM Zadraes, when you buy one of these doors, the exterior matches the interior!

And since doors aren't much use without an apartment to put them on, I've opened a number of second-floor apartments above the shops on the New South Bridge. When you enter the area in front of the shop, you'll see something like "You also see a red door to one side of the shop." Enter the door, climb the stairs and survey the apartments. Lower-, middle- and upper-class apartments are available, and if we need some more, I'll make some more.

Have fun,
Bartlebee

This message was originally posted in Places, Cities and Provinces of DragonRealm's Elanthia, Shard and environs, in the Province of Ilithi. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=7&topic=18&message=3466