Hag's Crag/Asketi's Mountain-Temple 12/14/2010 01:57 PM CST
Want to throw out a quick kudos to whichever GM's invented this amazing area, I've been hunting in Boar Clan lately and took a moment to do some exploring.

Fyrelace and myself wondered around the area, specifically the Temple and the Catacombs. The Friezes are awesome, as well as the sculpture and the catacombs is probably the coolest area in the game that I have EVER explored, good job.

Quick suggestion though with the climbing in the area, it seems to me that after climbing up a mountain and scaling up a dangerous cliff (which takes about 2-3 minutes) should probably give a bigger boost to your learning rate but that's just my two sense. Thanks!

Which would be worse? To live as a monster or to die as a good man?
Re: Hag's Crag/Asketi's Mountain-Temple 12/14/2010 02:47 PM CST
>>The Friezes are awesome, as well as the sculpture and the catacombs is probably the coolest area in the game that I have EVER explored, good job.

I agree with this. My character has no particular connection to Asketi, but that whole area is probably my favorite in the entire game.

I agree on the climbing thing, as well. I'd love if just getting from point A to point B with climbing taught an appreciable amount, in general. Considering how epic of a climb it felt like with my lousy < 150 ranks at the time, I'd really have thought it would have taught a lot better.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Hag's Crag/Asketi's Mountain-Temple 12/14/2010 11:22 PM CST
Absolutely agree. Its a wonderfully rich area. Whoever designed it did an amazing job.

Clerics are just so cuddly you can't get mad at them, until they try to rip your soul out and chew on it like a candy bar.