donations table thingy? 11/24/2010 04:20 AM CST
Any chance that a donations type table or chest could be placed in Hibarnhvidar Hospital, Shalvard's Room? I ask for two reasons. First, I dont do the cards thing, but I tend to find a whole bunch of the buggers. Each trip out to train my combats, when I head back to town I tend to leave from 4-7 cards laying on the ground.

The other reason is scrolls. I find from 2-4 of the things a day. Ive no clue what the spells are on the scrolls so Ive no idea if its worth picking em up. Here again a donations table would be a good thing so these scrolls arent picked up by the janitor.

FYI for those that think Im a little strange not doing the card thing, Whenever I have a card case Im trying to fill, I can never find the cards but when Ive no intention of getting sets together Ive no problem finding em. Irritating situation there. I make enough coin during my training times that Im not loosing any sleep for not collecting.

"Don Drysdale would consider an intentional walk a waste of three pitches. If he wants to put you on base, he can hit you with one pitch." – Mike Shannon

"Even if the voices are not real they have some pretty good ideas" - Anonymous
Re: donations table thingy? 11/24/2010 07:13 AM CST
There is a table outside the east gate of Hibarnhvidar at the north end of the park.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: donations table thingy? 11/24/2010 08:42 AM CST
The counter in the entrance room of the bank of Outer Hib is a donation spot, as well as various tables and shelves inside the cleric's guild past Boar's Clan.

I also discovered people use the herb cabinet in the empath's guild. I even saw people in there once.

I don't collect cards, either. Except for immortals.
Re: donations table thingy? 11/24/2010 09:57 AM CST
I'm pretty sure there is a donation table in the Hospital. I think its the room before the empath.

~Eoworfinia~

Anyone nit-picking enough to write a letter of correction to an editor doubtless deserves the error that provoked it.
Alvin Toffler

Get the facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain