Selective Hibarnhvidar FORAGE review 02/08/2015 07:33 AM CST
So I appreciate that in general, being in the mountains and the terrain being less than friendly, there won't be a huge spectrum of things to FORAGE around Hibarnhvidar.

That being said, there are 2 "cultivated gardens" in Outer Hib, both over in the Gor'Tog District, that have herb and vegetable gardens with room descriptions that mention careful cultivation, etc. Would it be possible for the GM's to pop in and adjust the possible items found in these rooms? I feel like they could support more than seolarn weed, georin & hulnik grass (for the Remedy-related items), even if they wouldn't be uber-fertile. Overall, Forfedhdar is a little scrappy with remedy-herbs and I'm guessing that any local alchemists would appreciate any chance to reduce the number of trips they have to make outside the area to collect materials.

I've already put in BUGS in game (used the "Other" category), but the 2 rooms I'm referencing are:
[Hibarnhvidar, Orphanage Backyard]
[Gor'Tog District, Rocky Trail]

Thanks for considering the request!

(ps. as a side note, I did find belradi moss and dioca sap over on the Cavern Island where the WM guild is in Hib-proper)

~~Kythryn~~
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain
Re: Selective Hibarnhvidar FORAGE review 02/08/2015 02:45 PM CST

<<[Hibarnhvidar, Orphanage Backyard]

!!!

You want to take the herbs right from the mouths of orphans?!

(heh)