Evening Star noun 05/20/2014 08:12 PM CDT
The noun to go on the Evening Star is ferry, despite nothing saying it is a ferry in the tap.

[Ain Ghazal, Ferry Dock]
Hard packed ground is littered with barrels, boxes and various conveyances awaiting the ferries' return to dock. Smooth rock benches are scattered around the large area, for those travelers wishing to wait off their feet. The dock itself is crafted from dark wood and braced by huge rocks and beams, while iron lanterns blaze from poles hung along each side.
You also see the Evening Star.
Obvious paths: north.

>go star
What were you referring to?

>go even

>go skif

>go boat

>go fer
As you move to board the ferry, the ferrymaster stops you and says,
"In order to ride along you will need to pay 31 dokoras."
You hand him your dokoras and climb aboard.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Evening Star noun 05/20/2014 11:52 PM CDT
[Ain Ghazal, Ferry Dock]
Hard packed ground is littered with barrels, boxes and various conveyances awaiting the ferries' return to dock. Smooth rock benches are scattered around the large area, for those travelers wishing to wait off their feet. The dock itself is crafted from dark wood and braced by huge rocks and beams, while iron lanterns blaze from poles hung along each side.
You also see the Evening Star.
Obvious paths: north.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Evening Star noun 05/21/2014 08:53 AM CDT
Totally get that it's mentioned in those spots, but isn't it generally good world building policy to not have objects have taps that don't include their targeted noun?

It just seems to go against the grain of general gameplay expectations.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Evening Star noun 05/21/2014 09:15 AM CDT
I actually agree with you and found myself fumbling for that when I was doing some boat updates awhile back. I just couldn't resist flagging it anyhow. You know you'd do the same for anyone else :)

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Evening Star noun 05/21/2014 09:49 AM CDT
>>You know you'd do the same for anyone else :)

Psh! ;)

Re: Evening Star noun 05/21/2014 02:34 PM CDT
Tev is backpeddling because it was above Uzmam's eye level and she couldn't see it.

Asbhuan
Re: Evening Star noun 05/21/2014 04:11 PM CDT
>>Tev is backpeddling because it was above Uzmam's eye level and she couldn't see it.

Also accurate.