a vellum note left in the Longhouse... 09/05/2012 06:12 PM CDT
Leader of Boar Clan,

Your assistance is required in a matter of peace in and around Boar Clan. Recently, due to the unexplainable increase in Togball players rising from the depths, the population of your little corner of the earth has increased greatly. As such, the areas where the fighters and their supporters congregate has become increasingly soiled with debris and refuse from their preparations and activities. I'm proposing that an agreement be reached between your Clan Leadership, the Ranger Guild, and the defenders of Boar Clan so that we can deliver a way to end the desecration of the grounds near your main Gate.

I, among others, would be willing to provide the funds needed for you or an agent of your choosing to procure a trash receptacle so that no further financial burden would be placed upon your ledgers. If you find the time or the inclination to discuss these things in greater detail, I'm sure any number of the current occupants and residents of Boar Clan would be very eager to receive you. I look forward to a mutually beneficial arrangement so that your mighty Clan doesn't end up a disheveled hovel of a town much like Langenfirth did to the distant north.

-A concerned resident,

Osus Of'foot
Re: a vellum note left in the Longhouse... 09/07/2012 10:23 AM CDT
Seconded!