Blight Ogres supposed to be missing? 02/07/2012 12:16 PM CST
More specifically, it seems only the lithe blight ogres are spawning (weakest of the three) - in all three areas. I'm wondering if this was intended or not. Hopefully not, because the stumpy and the giant would be a great addition to the area.

Thanks!

Don't make accounts while under the influence - it may lead to ridiculous spelling errors.
Re: Blight Ogres supposed to be missing? 02/07/2012 02:43 PM CST
Also curious - is there any way for a non-cleric to reach the adders nest (to hunt ice adders and ghasts). Or is that a pointless area for people who can't bless weapons? That would make sense mind you.. heh, cleric-only hunting grounds probably shouldn't be easy for non-clerics to get into.

Don't make accounts while under the influence - it may lead to ridiculous spelling errors.
Re: Blight Ogres supposed to be missing? 02/08/2012 08:04 AM CST
I memory serves, you can get into Ice Adders without the Uncurse spell, but it's a lot more walking and requires going through the secret door. You'll want to go to the top of the mountain, take the secret door down to Ghasts and then head through the portcullis into Adders.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Blight Ogres supposed to be missing? 02/10/2012 02:27 AM CST
>>Also curious - is there any way for a non-cleric to reach the adders nest (to hunt ice adders and ghasts).

If I recall right, it took hours as a non-cleric.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-