Mining in Hib 09/21/2011 07:42 AM CDT

Are there any mines in Hib that are mineable? It would seem like the Abandoned Mine would be, but I don't see it on the list at Elanthipedia.

Thank you!

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Mining in Hib 09/21/2011 08:07 AM CDT
Abandoned Tunnel, down with the Retch Fiends. Apparently the Bucca mined all the good stuff already ;)

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Mining in Hib 09/21/2011 09:46 AM CDT
i haven't checked it, but i Think the cave with the cave trolls in it on ain ghazel is mineable

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Mining in Hib 09/21/2011 10:32 AM CDT
Only one of them is on Epedia: http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Ain_Ghazal_Caverns
I won't be able to get in there for some time, but it should be a mine.

And the abandoned mine has minable areas after falling off the cliff in the watery area. I didn't go into retch fiends though.

< You throw a massive lumium shard at a beisswurm. A beisswurm attempts to evade. The shard lands a harmless blow to the beisswurm's abdomen.
Re: Mining in Hib 09/21/2011 11:26 AM CDT
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Category:Mines

Illimin
Re: Mining in Hib 09/22/2011 08:45 PM CDT
Yeah, there are 3 missing from that page. Abandoned Mine, between RAven's Point and Hibarnhvidar. Cavern of Glass on Ratha. Sea Caves near Aesry.

Abison
Re: Mining in Hib 09/24/2011 01:37 PM CDT
<<Yeah, there are 3 missing from that page. Abandoned Mine, between RAven's Point and Hibarnhvidar. Cavern of Glass on Ratha. Sea Caves near Aesry.>>

From what page? The one LAQUE2 posted lists 9 mines, including the three you mention.

The mining location between Hib and Raven's is listed as Abandoned Tunnels and was added on June 28th. The Abandoned Mines you mentioned is part of that area but you can't mine in that particular section, that's why it's not listed under that name.

The Cavern of Glass page was added August 7th.
The Aesry Sea Caves was added July 4th.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"