Request for a bucket. 08/20/2011 04:15 PM CDT
Can we pretty please have a bucket in the room right outside of the Boar Clan gate?
Re: Request for a bucket. 09/08/2011 12:06 AM CDT
In a not-so-subtle attempt at getting a refuse container of some sort at the Boar Clan gate last night the thought occured to me to suggest a refuse container of our own so that maybe it wont be just a 'Give us something now, cause we said so' and more of a 'Hey, we'd really like this and we're willing to do some work to get it' kinda request. Not saying no-one else has done this but I honestly didnt go back through this folder to read any of the previous suggestions so here goes either way.

Short Descrription:

You also see a wretched trench.

Long Description:

You also see a haphazardly excavated trench that seems to be dug parallel with the wall of the palisade. There are specks of random refuse from the relentless assault by the 'Tog trash buckets.

Atmospherics:

With a heavy grunt you see a young looking Gor'Tog push her way through the Palisade Gate with a pickaxe over one shoulder. She proceeds to dredge the trench with a disgruntled fervor in the attempt to keep the slag from backing up on its trip down the mountain.

Stomping wearily, a heavy set 'Tog comes through the gate with a massive bucket of slop in each hand. He sneers to himself as he lifts each bucket and launches the refuse at the trench creating a wave of fodder that manages to free the trench of its current contents.

Out of nowhere the Palisade Gate flies open and the hurried stomping of a pack of young 'Togs come jogging out twoards the trench. With a slight smirk, the first 'Tog jumps head first into the trench sliding off into the distance without much effort. Chortling amongst themselves, each 'Tog in the pack waits their turn and slides down the trench dragging refuse and clearing any would-be obstacles in the process.

Trench Status:

Could have varied 'states' of the trench depending on how much junk has been tossed into it between the atmospherics going off and emptying it out. Maybe something like these:

You also see a wretched trench speckled with bits of trash.
You also notice a trench half full of refuse.
You see a trench overflowing with junk.

Hopefully we can see something like this put into place, I know in my short time in Boar its kind of been a pain in the butt to sit and call the janitor over and over so that folks can continue to do what it is they wanna do while opening boxes or braiding vines or whatnot while resurrections or healing or just listening to classes.

-Osus, the newest Forfedwhatever bucket requestor.

Re: Request for a bucket. 09/08/2011 05:55 AM CDT
very colorful/flavorful. I like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn