30 day real life wait to switch citizenship? 10/15/2009 09:11 AM CDT
Um why the need for a 30 day real life wait to switch? I had no idea there was a wait when I joined Shard/Illithi a long time ago. I just did it after someone mentioned I could avoid the hassle of locked gates at night without really knowing anything about it other then I'd be taxed occasionally. Also unless I'm mistaken I had no warning given in-game or idea when I joined that to leave would be a wait period to join another. IF anything why not just make it a wait period of 30 days after you join one before you can switch to join another. Not 30 days after you leave one. In fact why a wait period at all? we already pay a fine for leaving one.

I recently I just joined the Theren Calvary and now need to wait 30 days before I can become a citizen of Theren. Any way you can add a fine aka bribe we can pay or something to bypass this wait period or make it something less insane? (other then the fine you already pay when you choose to leave a province citizenship) Or perhaps make it so we can join more then one province.. I'm sure they would all love to have our extra tax income afterall.
Re: 30 day real life wait to switch citizenship? 10/15/2009 02:10 PM CDT
I've asked this myself before and the answer is usually just "because."

Rev. Reene

Barahai says, "I feel like keeping mine in my shadow servant and watching it burst out from him like some alien parasite that looks just like Master Kssarh. Would be poetic somehow."
Re: 30 day real life wait to switch citizenship? 10/16/2009 02:00 PM CDT
Okay I'm not the only one then. hehe.