the waste of space called the order headquarters 07/30/2008 12:13 AM CDT
with resources as tight as they seem to be and the fact that getting things coded takes years sometimes I am wondering why the powers that be would create a building that is so flawed. the meeting rooms have doors that close but cannot be lock so your meetings can be private. the speaker podium does not have control of the room so you can quiet a person or give then voice as needed. the entire building is a drain on ranger bonus as I have been told by several rangers who wish to not attend meetings there because of it. and I'm sure there are other problems I have yet to come upon. I think it would be to the benefit of all involved it the bugs are worked out before a building is placed in the realms. just my opinion
Re: the waste of space called the order headquarters 07/30/2008 12:27 AM CDT
>>with resources as tight as they seem to be and the fact that getting things coded takes years sometimes I am wondering why the powers that be would create a building that is so flawed. the meeting rooms have doors that close but cannot be lock so your meetings can be private. the speaker podium does not have control of the room so you can quiet a person or give then voice as needed. the entire building is a drain on ranger bonus as I have been told by several rangers who wish to not attend meetings there because of it. and I'm sure there are other problems I have yet to come upon. I think it would be to the benefit of all involved it the bugs are worked out before a building is placed in the realms. just my opinion

Without commenting on the specific issues you have raised here I would like to make one point of clarification. None of what you have mentioned is actually a "bug". They are design decisions which you would like changed in certain manners. However, everything you described sounds to be working as it was set up, you just want it set up differently. None of this is to say that your requests are wrong or bad, I just feel that it is best to clarify that there are no actual bugs present.

GM Oolan Jeel

"This island is made mainly of coal and surrounded by fish. Only an organizing genius could produce a shortage of coal and fish at the same time." Aneurin Bevan, May 1945, on World War II rationing and shortages in England.