Premature arrest?? 03/02/2007 12:38 PM CST
I roared in Mer'Kresh and got arrested for murder.

I roared Screech of Madness and then Death's Shriek and a person was unconscious in shock and dying but never died thanks to a quick acting empath.. heh mine ;) anyways the person never died but yet I was still charged with murder and sent to the penal colony, which was a comedy in itself.

So I ask the question... why was I arrested for murder when no one died? Is this a bug or intended?

Drevid
Re: Premature arrest?? 03/02/2007 12:55 PM CST
You murdered all the shop keepers and peasants walking pass? :hides:

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Premature arrest?? 03/02/2007 01:54 PM CST
>>So I ask the question... why was I arrested for murder when no one died? Is this a bug or intended?

This is one of those dumb things. Like if you use Swarm in a challenge, the person falls unconscious, and then the hornets attack the person. The person does not die, but you are immediately arrested anyway.

It can happen one time and a GM will remove the fine and tell you it was a bug and give you the Wrongfully Accused title, and it can happen another time, you can reference what the first GM told you, and the second GM can ignore it and decide that it is working as intended.

- Xelten
Re: Premature arrest?? 03/02/2007 01:58 PM CST
I want my 'Innocent' title dammit.

Drevid
Re: Premature arrest?? 04/08/2007 12:58 PM CDT
You seem to like hanging out at that colony a bit too much.

~ Mehathi Malk'Irhhnth

La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid ...
Proud supporter of the Southern Tenant Farmer's Union
The Anti-Sue. Your character is the very antithesis of a Mary-Sue. Why are you even taking this test?